- Harrison Ford has played a fugitive, Han Solo, and a government agent, now after years of acting, he’s taking on his first animated role.
- Deadline is reporting that Ford has landed the leading role in the sequel to “The Secret Life of Pets.”
- He’s not the only heavy hitter contributing to the film, Tiffany Haddish, Nick Kroll, Pete Holmes, and Patton Oswalt are also on board. A majority of the original cast will be returning for part two except for Louis C.K.
- CK’s role as Max is being taken over by Patton Oswalt.
- Did you see the first “Secret Life of Pets?”
The original Secret Life of Pets opened to monster numbers in the summer of 2016, earning a whopping $104 million in its opening weekend at the domestic box office. The film went on to earn more than $875 million around the globe, with $368 million of that total coming from North America.